Elevating Leadership Strengths
Develop leadership effectiveness
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”
Excellent leaders make a difference in organizations. They reduce employee turnover, motivate employees to higher performance and achieve even greater customer satisfaction. Good is not the same as excellent and organizations need excellent managers. ‘The Extraordinary Leader’ program by Zenger | Folkman is based on extensive scientific research and helps good leaders to become extraordinary leaders; not by working on their weaknesses, but by developing their strengths.
I challenge you to make the difference !
Your upgrade to succes.
- The Extraordinary Leader‘’Good is not the same as excellent’’.Organizations nowadays are constantly faced with challenges and a changing environment. This needs leadership effectiveness and an extraordinary leader delivering extraordinary results.
- The Extraordinary CoachEffective coaches put the needs of their employees first., they ask powerful open questions, effectively listen and use empathy. They increase the engagement of employees with the organisation and help employees to give their best.
- The Inspiring LeaderThe inspiring and motivating of employees is the ultimate challenge for a leader. An inspiring leader generates a continuous positive energy, commitment and enthusiasm in the team.
- Elevating FeedbackProviding feedback—both reinforcing and redirecting—is one of the best vehicles to help people grow and develop. This will enhance better performance, employee engagement, and employee commitment; and will have a direct impact on the results of the organization.
- Leadership LeversLeaders have critical impact on the productivity of the people they lead and exceptional business results. Research conducted by Zenger|Folkman found six ‘levers’ or critical competencies that effective leaders may use to gain influence and improve their organization.
- Advancing the Extraordinary LeaderExcellent leaders continuously strive to improve their skills. The Extraordinary Leader method has helped many good leaders to become excellent leaders. ‘Advancing the Extraordinary Leader’, is an important supplement that has been designed to take leadership to the next level.
Academica Business College is a ‘knowledge center’ for board members, directors, managers, chairman and professionals who want to develop and improve themselves on important themes such as : Effective leadership, organizational development, innovation and civil entrepreneurship. Our programs are based on the following three pillars :
- Strategy & implementation
- People & organization
- Governance & sustainability
ZENGER | FOLKMAN
Zenger | Folkman is a strengths-based leadership development company helping leaders elevate their people and organizations. Dr. Jack Zenger and Dr. Joe Folkman founded the company in 2003, utilizing empirical data and behavioral evidence to show the powerful correlations of strength based leadership development with Employee Engagement, Morale, and Retention, Customer Satisfaction, Profitability and Innovation. Their best-selling book, “The Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders (McGraw-Hill, 2001)” is truly a breakthrough research on how to build and develop leadership skills to become an extraordinary leader. Leadership training programs are being offered to the world’s biggest companies, like AT&T, General Mills, GAP, as well as to all major industries, sectors and markets in the world.